- This event has passed.
St. Luke’s Mobile Vaccine Clinic
June 22 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pmFree
St. Luke’s is offering a COVID-19 vaccine mobile unit option that allows us to bring our vaccination teams on-site to various locations across our footprint and fulfills our commitment to easy and equitable access to the vaccines, with an added focus on serving underserved populations including people of color, indigenous communities, and other populations who may have access challenges.
- No appointment needed—we take walk-ins only.
- We’re offering Pfizer (two doses) and J&J (one dose).
- The mobile unit will return three weeks later to administer Pfizer booster doses.
- Available to anyone ages 12+.
- Parental consent is required for minors. A parent or legal guardian should accompany minors to provide consent; written or verbal consent by phone may be accepted if a parent or legal guardian is not present.
McCall – Tuesday, June 22 at The Terrace at Ponderosa Center. 9am-1pm and 2pm-4pm.