The site selection process chose a clear winner for the future Center based on its proximity to dining and shops, pathways and parks, but the stunning lake view was the true decider. The surroundings provide a clear, rural edge that preserves the area’s history and environment and declares to visitors and residents alike that they have arrived somewhere special.
- Multi-level lobby with wall of lakeside windows fills the Center with natural light and spectacular views of the lake and mountains.
- Stage size appropriately scaled and flexible to accommodate soloists, recitals or a symphony orchestra
- Back of house support spaces include storage, dressing rooms and commercial kitchen.
- High performance audio and technical operations provide audiences with rich and captivating experiences.
- Indoor/outdoor lakeside performance terrace.